Requesting your custom functional art is easy – just take a look at what we’ve done for others. Our interest is making sure our clients expectations are exceeded. Simply give us a call, use the "contact" section of our website or send us an e-mail and we will be in touch right away!
Please be mindful that the larger projects shipping weight can exceed several hundred pounds, which impacts shipping prices. Anything over 150lbs cannot be sent via regular mail, it has to ship freight.
Please allow 120 days for us to design, build (during high volume periods wait time may be more), and send out products; times vary based on volume.
At our company, we take pride in crafting each project, ensuring that it meets our high standards of quality. While we do our best to expedite the completion of each project, it is important to note that the handmade crafted nature of our products may result in some time being required for full completion. Shipping time is dependent on third-party carriers and is not within our control, though we do provide estimated delivery times based on their systems.
Please rest assured that the materials we use are of the highest quality and that we do not compromise on any aspect of our work. Our attention to detail and commitment to excellence sets us apart in the industry, and you can trust that you will receive a truly high-quality product when you order from us.
At Contour, we offer flexible payment options to make the process as convenient as possible for you. To initiate the project, we require a 60% deposit, with the remaining 40% due before the completed project is shipped to your location. You have the option of breaking the total cost, including shipping, into two payments if desired. If you require more time or would like to arrange additional payments, we are happy to consider your request on a case-by-case basis. For further information, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
SHIPPING NOTICE: PLEASE NOTE THAT MOST OF OUR ITEMS SHIP FREE!
At Contour, we are dedicated to providing seamless shipping options for all of our clients. Our partnerships with global collaborators, including those in Costa Rica, Turkey, East Asia, and East Africa, allow us to manage domestic and international shipments with ease. If you would like to learn more about the shipping cost for your order, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Additionally, we are located in Houston, Texas and offer the option of local pickup for those in the area. All shipping costs are covered by us, so you can rest assured that your order will be delivered to you efficiently and without any added stress.
At Contour, we take great care in ensuring that our projects are completed to the highest standards and delivered to our clients in a timely and convenient manner. However, please keep in mind that our projects are handcrafted and may take time to be fully completed. We will do our best to deliver the project before a specified date, but shipping is beyond our control and is subject to the estimates provided by the freight carrier.
To initiate your project, we require a 60% deposit, with the remaining 40% due before shipping. The total cost, including shipping, can be divided into two payments, or more if necessary, on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for more information on payment arrangements.
We offer shipping services to locations around the world, including Costa Rica, Turkey, East Asia, and East Africa, and will cover all shipping costs for our clients. Our location in Houston, Texas also allows for local pickup. If you would like to know the shipping price for your order, please contact us.
Once your project arrives at your city, you will need to schedule a delivery appointment within a week to avoid storage fees charged by the carrier. We offer both terminal pickup and door-to-door delivery options. Door-to-door delivery is the preferred option, but may be more expensive than terminal pickup. However, we have established strong relationships with our freight brokers and can offer competitive shipping prices. If you prefer to arrange your own shipping, we will be happy to put you in touch with our freight brokers. In some cases, we may use private delivery drivers who provide insurance coverage at no extra cost.
While we thoroughly inspect all items before they leave our warehouse and 98% of our shipments are delivered without damage, in rare cases, damage may occur during transit. In these instances, we will file a damage claim with the carrier on behalf of the customer, but we cannot be held financially responsible for the damage. If you would like to purchase insurance for your shipment, please contact us for more information and pricing.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT TRANSIT TIMES ARE NOT GUARANTEED**
We can ship globally, but prices will vary and can be quite costly in comparison to domestic freight. Most international shipments will go by sea and can take 30-40 days to reach destination port, in some cases (If you would like to receive your item faster, air freight is available.) This is in addition to time it will take to build your custom item. You have several options with international shipping, either door to door, or door to port. If you decide to ship door to port, you may be subject to custom fees and taxes depending on the country. On all door to door international shipments, generally, you will not have to pay separate international custom fees. However, most countries do require duties and taxes to be paid, this varies depending on country. We cannot assume any financial responsibility for international customs, taxes, duties, storage etc. Customer is responsible for any and all charges occurred during international shipping.
At Contour, we're committed to providing our clients with high-quality custom furniture and functional art pieces. We understand that ordering a custom piece is a big investment, which is why we have a clear and concise policy in place to ensure that your experience with us is seamless and stress-free.
Here's a revised version of the policy that better communicates our commitment to our clients:
At Contour, we're dedicated to crafting custom pieces that are a perfect fit for your space. Our clients provide the custom dimensions for their projects, and we fulfill their orders based on the information provided. We take pride in our work and carefully consider all aspects of each project, including safe delivery and installation.
Please note that, due to the nature of custom furniture, we cannot offer refunds once work has begun on a project. Additionally, we do not accept returns due to the size, customization, and shipping costs involved. However, we're always here to work with you to resolve any issues that may arise.
In the event that you need to cancel an order, we may approve the cancellation with a 15% restocking fee. If changes are made to a project after its commencement, additional fees may apply.
By ordering from Contour, you agree to these terms and our no cancellation policy. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help and ensure that you have the best possible experience with us.
Thank you for choosing Contour and considering a unique piece of functional art for your space.
The Contour Team